Sunday, February 10, 2013

Crabs: The Legend of Tembo Character Design

As I was unpacking my apartment in California, I found some physical print outs of some of the character design I did on The Legend of Tembo. It was really exciting because when the studio closed, I couldn't grab any of my files. I thought these were gone forever! Throughout this week, I'm going to post some of the designs I helped out with. I don't think that any of these would have made it all the way to production, but at one point my art director asked me to go through and do a quick pass on a lot of the background characters. Today, I bring you crab designs!
These were supposed to be part of a sequence where baby Tembo washes ashore in India, but that scene was cut even before the studio closed. Lots of fun with shapes on these!

3 comments:

Keisha O. said...

The shapes are really fun!! I love these designs!

BambinoMonkey said...

Great work!

sd said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38717514&postID=8233307809365689204&page=1&token=1410961895593&isPopup=true