Saturday, November 7, 2009

jackalope--now in 3d!


Remember this guy?

Here he is--in 3D! This is just a crappy screen shot of my Maya window, but I'll get some nice rendered images of him out soon. I'll also fix up his textures a bit. :) I've been spending the majority of the past month or so getting him modeled, rigged, textured, and soon, animated! My first animation with him is due this week. The second is due 3 weeks after that. Then... Christmas! I can't believe how fast this semester has gone!

4 comments:

Lindsey Lydecker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Lydecker said...

Your jackalope is looking great. When I was a kid I used to have nightmares about a stuffed, un-dead jackalope that terrorized me... but yours looks much nicer and friendlier :D
good job darlin!

Zar Galstyan said...

Looks great! Wow!

Unknown said...

yer work roxx!! Glad I stumbled across it